For stocktaking  services it is responsible the Office for Station Clearing and Stocktaking. The basic product is providing high quality services bound with the whole stocktaking process starting from preparation of essential physical inventory documentation then doing the physical inventory itself, preparation of post stocktaking documentation and finally broadly meant reporting. There are 15 local offices within the structure of the Office which are located throughout the country what enables us making services anywhere in Poland. We try to automate our works bound with stocktaking process what can shorten the stocktaking time for our Clients while maintaining the high standard of our services.
Scope of services :
1. Preparation of the annual stocktaking plan or periodic schedules for physical inventory based on the lists of physical inventory fields (boxes).
2. Conducting an inventory of current assets, fixed assets (fixed assets), cash in offices and stocks in warehouses, according to the previously developed inventory plan or based on out-of-plan orders.
3. Preparation of the stocktaking documentation for performing the said work.
4. Informing the Client of significant abnormalities detected during a physical inventory regarding the activity of inventoried entities and organizational units.
5. Drawing up and delivery to the Client a report summarizing the implementation of the physical inventory and other reports related to the inventory process requested by the Client.
6. Advisory functions at the optimization of the inventory process.